Agent’s Guide to Auctions
One of our most important partners in the auction process is other real estate agents. In fact, many agents are surprised to learn that they can refer us a buyer or seller client without giving up their commission.
For that reason we have put together a quick guide to explain what other agents can expect when partnering with DeLozier Realty & Auction.
- We offer a commission split for agents who refer us a real estate auction client. This applies to both buyer and seller referrals.
- We utilize a negotiated buyers premium when we sell real estate at auction, therefore helping your sellers bottom line and getting you more commission.
- Let us explain to your client the difference between an absolute auction vs. a reserve auction. Absolute (no reserve) auctions frequently sell for more that properties marketed with a reserve price.
- You can stay with your client through the entire process or simply refer them to us; either way you receive your portion of the net auction commission.
- Property can be sold AS IS – no more inspection contingencies, negotiated repairs, etc.
- Your clients will get their property sold sooner, which means no more sitting on the market for 6 months, 1 year or longer. And they will be closed in 30 days or less!
- We have over 30 years of combined auction experience and have handled hundreds of East Tennessee auctions during that time.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions!